Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Book Report ~ Twirling Naked in the Streets and No One Noticed: Growing Up With Undiagnosed Autism


~ Book Report ~


If you are really interested in what it's like to be an Aspie, check out this book by Jeannie Davide-Rivera,
Twirling Naked in the Streets and No One Noticed: Growing Up With Undiagnosed Autism. Like me, Jeannie wasn't diagnosed as being on the spectrum until she was an adult. I read her story in one day!! I couldn't put it down because so many things were so similar. I kept laughing and crying as I read because she was living my life! It's so nice to know I'm not alone! And thanks to the wonders of technology I've even been able to talk with her via Facebook. So check out her page at Aspie Writer and give the book a read! 

Twirling Naked in the Streets and No One Noticed on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment